KARACHI: Chief of the Army Staff General Raheel Sharif here on Sunday visited the Civil Hospital to inquire about the health of those injured in the Shah Noorani shrine
blast, a private TV channel reported.
The Director General of the Inter-Services Public Relations, (ISPR), Lt-Gen Asim Bajwa, said all the injured had been evacuated and shifted to different hospitals for treatment. Lt-Gen Asim Bajwa said maximum resources had been utilised for evacuation and medical treatment of the victims of the Shah Noorani shrine blast.
Corps Commander Karachi Lieutenant General Naveed Mukhtar and Director General Rangers Sindh also accompanied the COAS during his visit. Security measures were extremely tight during the visit as heavy deployment of Rangers and other law enforcement personnel was made on the occasion. The Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack, the fourth deadliest in Pakistan this year, and the second major assault claimed by the militant group.
Opening ceremony featured cultural games, traditional music, food items, art exhibitions, fireworks, puppet shows
Under government Haj scheme, 89,000 pilgrims will travel to Saudi Arabia to perform Haj through five airlines
“If people wish to work in Europe or wish to work in North America, they should be allowed,” says Musk
Once Iran resumes transmission, normal operations are expected to return across affected areas
Guinness World Records finally invited her to event in Los Angeles in 2010 to measure her tongue
Ukraine’s military has previously said it halted strikes on Russian energy facilities on March 18